Sunday, September 14, 2008
So, I worked on the install of the vehicle wrap yesterday and we not only did not finish, but we didn't even finish the back end. It seems that the Bad Wrap templates aren't as accurate as they say and I should not have trusted them as much as I did. Either way the part of the van we did complete looks great, my wrapping skills have improved dirasticly. As for the Corvette, I'm not sure the install even happened on that. I drove down to the church today to see if it was out and I didn't have any luck. I'll get photos of the completed wraps up as soon I have them, until then here are some photos of the artwork.