Monday, September 15, 2008

Right Away Great Update!

I emailed my first set of proofs to RAGC, and I'm waiting to hear back. I've had a terrible time coming up with ideas, or following through with them. I've been way nervous because I'm designing for one of my favorite bands, so I've just been drawing and designing crap. I'm nervous because if this project does bring in other "larger" bands, I'm worried that I'll constantly be stressing about impressing them. After relaxing and thinking some things over I came up with three proofs that are pretty different from each other. One is a dirty sketch done by me, one is an old illustration that I found and the other is a typical logo design, which I do think is good, but I'm not sure it fits the band. As of right now I like the first one the best, I'm excited to hear what he thinks.

On another note, the van wrap is complete and looks great. I'll get the photos up as soon as I can, but for right now I really need to study.

No comments: