Sunday, September 28, 2008

So..... GROSS!

EDIT: The design is now up, so please everyone go vote for it. I want to wear this gross shirt!

So, I've been working on a pretty gross illustration today. It was all drawn in Illustrator and then colored in Photoshop. If I had more time I'd throw up a tutorial on how I colored it. I'm hoping that it will be used for a possible magazine cover for a certain art/design magazine... but we'll see how it goes, I'll keep you guys updated. As of right now I have a couple of big ideas and so far I've only finished this gross evil pumpkin.

I was going to call it a night and then I remembered that
Design By Humans was having a Halloween contest. I threw it on a shirt template and submitted it to the site. I'll post up the link once it's accepted and then hound you guys to vote for it. Here is the illustration, and below it is how I want it on the shirt.


1 comment:

Just Nathaniel said...

I want that on my body right now.