Sunday, September 28, 2008

All over! (kind of...)

I just wanted to thank everyone that took the time to vote for me. I placed 11th out of 112 with 100 finished votes, so I am pretty happy. I am now a finalist along with 19 other artists. I do not think I have any chances of winning considering my competition, but I am extremely happy with where I'm at. I'm slowly building up my achievements on my resume, and I'm really happy to add "Don't Panic Finalist" on to it. It's a big deal for me, because several of my favorite artists and biggest inspirations have competed in Don't Panic competitions. My favorite artist of all time, Banksy, released a poster through Don't Panic two years ago. The fact that I'm even being considered by them is a huge deal for me.

I wanted to post up a couple of pieces that I think should win the contest. I'm not sure if that's weird considering I'm still in it. I just honestly think that they did a better job and I want to show that. Here are some great pieces, if you'd like to see more visit this link.





No comments: