Friday, September 26, 2008

So, I'm still freaking awake!

For the past two weeks I haven't been able to sleep. I'm super tired all day long and by the time I get to bed it seems like my tiredness has faded. Anyone that knows me knows that I can't stay still for too long... so after I try counting myself to sleep and it fails, I go back to the Mac.

Here is what I worked on tonight (part of the night). I've been considering sending in a couple pieces to Semi-Permanent, which is a very prestigious art magazine that is released once a year. Getting it on your resume is just about as cool as it gets for painters, designers and illustrators. So, I've been trying to think of what to do that would make me stand out. I decided to do a little comic about all of the things I've been complaining about.


Now, I'm going to try and go to bed. If I can't sleep expect another post with another comic, I'm sure they'll only get stupider as the night goes on.

No comments: